Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Fiance and I are taking a cruise out of N.O. and want to spend the day before exploring the city. Any suggestions as to where we should stay. We are an interracial couple in our late 40s/early 50s. I would like to surprise him with someplace romantic (@ $400 or less) for the first night of our honeymoon. Thanks
3 answers to this question
The Bourbon Orleans is very nice and in the heart of the Quarter
any suggestions about the New Orleans Marriott (555 Canal Street)?
st. philip french quarters!!!!!!
Newest New Orleans Questions
- I am going to be in nola for my 21st birthday and my dad is the one who is taking me. He is totally cool with me being gay and i want to take him to a gay bar but I don't think he would be comfortable with a dance club so is there bar that would be like a tavern or just a really mellow bar where we could set and drink?
- Does anyone know how to make a change to an event posting? I am not finding anything regarding changes/updates. Help please.
- I m looking for a gay tattoo artis or gayfriendly tattoo shop in the New Orleans area
- Do Not Attempt to Adjust your Television we have control of it and you MWAHAHAHAHA you have entered the Slutt'e Zone.Just when you thought it was safe to watch TV again Cirque Du Slutt'e comes along and F___s it up for all of us. It our April Fools TV Mash-up Special featuring your favorite show from your favorite decades! Come see some of your favorite performers including: Andrea L. Duhe', Chrissy Legaux, Klutzy The Bi-courageous, Krys Sta, Lee Kyle Matt Thomas, Trixie Minx, & Thugsy DaClown of www.NAUGHTYCLOWN.com Our Reality show will be making fun of TV through the Ages. Its a Naughty Vaudeville Ride that will leave you FOOLED. Since its April fools weekend we are encouraging costumes It cost $10.00 at the Door $ 7.00 with a Costume (the Price is Right at the Door) More Info to come so stay tuned at..... www.CIRQUEDUSLUTTE.com
- I'm planning a November getaway for a week. What's the weather in New Orleans likely to be like then? Is it a good choice for a holiday?