Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE NEW ORLEANS
When most people think of New Orleans, Mardi Gras is the first thing to come to mind. But this city is a fun place to play year-round with its liberal open container law, large and diverse group of bars open 24-hours a day. Most of the venues are clustered in a small area of the French Quarter around St. Ann and... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Aug 27-Sep 2, 2014
We at Oz New Orleans are pleased to present our TOTALLY FIERCE Southern Decadence 2014 lineup! Fabulous Sponsors: Swiss Navy JustCircuit.com / JustCircuit Mag...
Image by Jeffrey James Keyes
The center of NOLA's gay worldWalk down Bourbon St. long enough and you'll find yourself at The Bourbon Pub. It is the place to see and be seen. With a pumping dancefloor, two bars upstairs,... More
NEW ORLEANS ACTIVITY
EXPLORE NEW ORLEANS
- New Orleans Gay Bars & Clubs
- New Orleans Recommended Restaurants
- New Orleans Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- New Orleans Shops & Boutiques
- New Orleans Arts & Culture
- New Orleans Gyms & Spas
- New Orleans Community Organizations
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- New Orleans Wineries & Vineyards
- New Orleans Tours and Things to Do
NEW ORLEANS EVENTS
We at Oz New Orleans are pleased to present our TOTALLY FIERCE So...
Wednesday Aug 27, 2014 , 19 people are in
ALGBTIC Inaugural ConferenceLGBT Advocacy over the Lifespan: Cele...
Friday Sep 19, 2014 , 1 person are in
Its here again, and its time to get ready for a epic adventure th...
Saturday Oct 11, 2014 - 0:00am, 30 people are in
See all New Orleans events »
French Quarter - 214 Royal St, New Orleans, LA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. The Bourbon Pub and Parade (117 fans)
The center of NOLA's gay world
2. RawHide 2010 (73 fans)
Decadence all year long
3. Oz (78 fans)
NOLA's #1 dance club
4. Cafe Lafitte in Exile (67 fans)
Oldest gay bar in the U.S.!
5. The Phoenix Bar (50 fans)
Land of leather