Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE NEW ORLEANS
When most people think of New Orleans, Mardi Gras is the first thing to come to mind. But this city is a fun place to play year-round with its liberal open container law, large and diverse group of bars open 24-hours a day. Most of the venues are clustered in a small area of the French Quarter around St. Ann and... More
Image by Jeffrey James Keyes
The center of NOLA's gay worldWalk down Bourbon St. long enough and you'll find yourself at The Bourbon Pub. It is the place to see and be seen. With a pumping dancefloor, two bars upstairs,... More
NEW ORLEANS ACTIVITY
EXPLORE NEW ORLEANS
- New Orleans Gay Bars & Clubs
- New Orleans Recommended Restaurants
- New Orleans Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- New Orleans Shops & Boutiques
- New Orleans Arts & Culture
- New Orleans Gyms & Spas
- New Orleans Community Organizations
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- New Orleans Wineries & Vineyards
- New Orleans Tours and Things to Do
NEW ORLEANS EVENTS
By Tennessee Williams
Directed by Aimée Hayes
Starring Brenda Cu...
Wednesday Mar 4, 2015 , 1 person are in
Our favorite weekend of the year, Hogs For The Cause, is finally ...
Friday Mar 27, 2015 , 1 person are in
It's that time again for the dressy-ca...
Saturday Mar 28, 2015 - 8:00pm-11:00pm, 2 people are in
See all New Orleans events »
French Quarter - 555 Canal St, New Orleans, LA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. The Bourbon Pub and Parade (117 fans)
The center of NOLA's gay world
2. RawHide 2010 (73 fans)
Decadence all year long
3. Oz (78 fans)
NOLA's #1 dance club
4. Cafe Lafitte in Exile (67 fans)
Oldest gay bar in the U.S.!
5. The Phoenix Bar (50 fans)
Land of leather