Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE NEW ORLEANS
When most people think of New Orleans, Mardi Gras is the first thing to come to mind. But this city is a fun place to play year-round with its liberal open container law, large and diverse group of bars open 24-hours a day. Most of the venues are clustered in a small area of the French Quarter around St. Ann and... More
POPULAR UPCOMING EVENT
Wednesday May 22, 2013 - 8PM to 11PM
It's the latest wacky take-off from Varla Jean Merman and her Shut Up, Sweet Charlotte co-stars, Ricky Graham, Brian Peterson, and Jack Long! See those cracked Southern belles from Sugarbakers re-imagined as only our local "ladies" can! Hoot at the 1980s clothes, holler at Suzanne's hair, ...
Image by Jeffrey James Keyes
Bar in French Quarter
The center of NOLA's gay worldWalk down Bourbon St. long enough and you'll find yourself at The Bourbon Pub. It is the place to see and be seen. With a pumping dancefloor, two bars upstairs,... More
NEW ORLEANS ACTIVITY
EXPLORE NEW ORLEANS
- New Orleans Gay Bars & Clubs
- New Orleans Recommended Restaurants
- New Orleans Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- New Orleans Shops & Boutiques
- New Orleans Arts & Culture
- New Orleans Gyms & Spas
- New Orleans Community Organizations
- New Orleans Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- New Orleans Wineries & Vineyards
- New Orleans Tours and Things to Do
NEW ORLEANS EVENTS
It's the latest wacky take-off from Varla Jean Merman and her Shu...
Wednesday May 22, 2013 - 8PM to 11PM, 3 people are in
TALENT SHOWCASE WINNERS WILL RECEIVE : FREE BEATS FROM CITY KING ...
Friday May 31, 2013 - 6PM to 10PM, 1 person are in
We have some amazing entertainment to be announced at a later day...
Saturday Jun 15, 2013 - 6PM to 9PM
See all New Orleans events »
A unique mainstream hotel with historic touches
Uptown / Garden District - 315 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. The Bourbon Pub and Parade (106 fans)
The center of NOLA's gay world
2. Oz (70 fans)
NOLA's #1 dance club
3. Cafe Lafitte in Exile (65 fans)
Oldest gay bar in the U.S.!
4. RawHide 2010 (64 fans)
Decadence all year long
5. The Phoenix Bar (46 fans)
Land of leather